There are many benefits to Vitalitas, including increased motivation, concentration, stamina and strength, with its all-natural ingredients helping to support an overall healthy lifestyle. Natural male enhancement products like Vitalitas can also help your body produce healthier sperm. Combine Vitalitas with the following methods to increase sperm count and motility. Make minor adjustments to your diet and lifestyle and reduce your exposure to environmental toxins.
Male Enhancement: Quick Facts on Sperm Counts
According to the World Health Organization, 10 to 20 per cent of all men have a low sperm count. The average count is somewhere between 120 and 350 million sperm per centimeter cubed, while a sperm count under 40 million per centimeter cubed is considered low.
A low sperm count or inadequate sperm motility, or the ability sperm has to move or “swim”, is often due to the following common environmental conditions and/or what your body assimilates. The following are common causes of low sperm count:
- Chemical toxins and other environmental pollutants
- Exposure to heavy metals
- Prescription medicines
- Excessive alcohol use
- Exposure to radiation
- Use of street drugs
- Tobacco use
Many of these factors affect other aspects of your overall health, and of course, it’s best to avoid them. If you’re taking prescription medication for high blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes, it’s best to speak with your doctor to rule out the possibility that a prescription drug is the cause of the problem, and about the overall health benefits of taking an all-natural male enhancement product, including an increased sperm count.
Decrease Exposure to Environmental Toxins for a Higher Sperm Count
- Avoid synthetic deodorant and other self-care products and when possible, purchase all-natural and organic personal hygiene products
- Avoid chlorinated tap water and chlorine bleach
- Hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria on the skin and is an excellent way to clean minor cuts and scrapes
- Avoid the use of clear plastic containers containing Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Use non-bleached coffee filters and other paper products such as napkins and bathroom tissue to reduce your exposure to dioxins
- To reduce your exposure to pesticides and herbicides, purchase organic foods
How to Have Healthier Sperm: Increase Your Intake of Certain Foods While Avoiding Others
Like all organ systems in the human body, the health of your reproductive system is dependent upon your ability to uptake and absorb vitamins and nutrients. Research shows that vitamins and nutrients are best absorbed by the human body when acquired from food.
Certain foods are known to support healthy sperm production and increase sperm count while other foods should be avoided:
- Increase your intake of foods that contain high amounts of the antioxidants carotene, vitamins A, C, E and selenium, such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, citrus fruits, kale, yams, sweet potatoes and leafy greens
- Avoid high fat animal products that contain hormones, such traditionally raised chicken, beef and pork, as well as conventional dairy products
- Avoid fried, char-broiled, and barbecued food
While recent studies call into question the benefits of multivitamins, certain herbs well-known for centuries, can naturally increase sperm count, and finding an all-natural male enhancement product that supports your overall health and your body’s natural ability to produce healthier sperm, as well as improve your sex-drive and fertility might be a good option!
Regular Exercise to Have Healthier Sperm and Increase Sperm Count
Along with increasing certain foods to support your body’s ability to produce a higher volume of healthier sperm, regular exercise has been shown to increase sperm count and your overall health and fertility.
A regular work-out routine is essential to healthy sperm production. If you’re stuck behind a computer or sitting at a desk all day, see Work Out While Sitting At Your Desk!
Vitalitas All-Natural Male Enhancement by All Natural Energy
Vitalitas supports your overall health and the production of a higher volume of healthy sperm to allow you to enjoy a more active, healthier sex life.
If you have any questions about how the all-natural ingredients in Vitalitas work with your body to increase sperm count, please don’t hesitate to contact us. And remember, purchase Vitalitas online to save!